Thursday, October 21, 2010

Take Action #24: Go House Hunting

Fall is here.  The weather is gorgeous and there are plenty of houses on the market.  Some of my favorite memories are when my mom would take us to Open Houses on Sunday.  She would go to dream about what “could be” and that’s where I learned to dream.  We would walk through huge houses and my sisters and I would pick out our room and talk about where we would put our bed and dresser and dolls.  I loved to fantasize about living in a big, open, beautiful house.  Little did I know that was part of “visualization” – the other part is of course “believing” that you can actually have it.
Anyway, there are so many houses on the market, the opportunities are endless, interest rates are low and some sellers are flexible – meaning that they may work out owner-financing, lease-purchase or some other creative arrangement.  You never know until you start to explore.  Not sure what the weather will bring this weekend, but get on online and see where there are some Open Houses in your area of interest and go see what’s out there.   Here are some resources:  www.century21.com, www.realtor.com, www.craigslist.com and your local paper.
Click here for buying tips.  Happy Hunting!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment