Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ready to Take Action? Let's Get Started!

Over the rest of this year, I will be sharing with you ideas on how you can Take Action in your business, in your life, in your relationships and more. I will share 111 ideas between now and January 1, 2011 (1-1-11). My goal is to post most days taking into account days off for holidays, vacations, etc. By the end of the year, you will have a great start to 2011 with a complete list of how you can Take Action every day.


My hope and intention is that you will be inspired to Take Action.

Understand that most of these ideas are something that EVERYONE can do – if they want. Some ideas may not resonate with you – some may hit right on the mark. Hang in there with me, because my purpose is to help you be whatever it is that you want to be and it all starts with ACTION. God nor anyone else is going to get us off the couch to pursue our dreams. Others and God can certainly help us – but WE need to be the ones that step up and step out of our comfort bubble.

All of these “ways to Take Action” will help move us in a positive direction – make us a light to others – make others want to be with us - in our space – buy from us – help us.

If you have stories on how you have “taken action”, please e-mail them to me .  I will be gathering stories for future posts and the book.

Thanks for following my blog and tune in every couple of days or become of a fan of 111 Ways to Take Action on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Angela- You are amazing- I so glad I'm included in this- I'm ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Tune in tomorrow for your first Take Action idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog and it sounds very interesting looking forward to reading it. x

    ReplyDelete